paulm1

Hello out there.  Just to introduce myself, I was the owner of a mfg. co that specialized in wood products.  I retired in 2006 and realized I was going crazy so I started working in my wood shop building big cabinets etc. and finally got smaller and smaller.  I got my first scroll saw, a 16 inch Delta used and not very much fun.  I finally bought a new 20 inch Delta (very similar to the DeWalt) and am loving it.  Not very good at it but am having a good time trying.  Doing my second craft show this month and will be cutting key chains at the show "while you wait".

Hi Paul,

Glad you found us here at The Village. Get comfortable here, by logging on a lot. As you get familiar with what is here and you will start to recognize the people who visit here often, you will also find that everyone here is very friendly and helpful and supportive. Everyone helps everyone, a big happy family and we all open you with open arms.  Post some of your work. Good luck at the sale, everyone seems to like things with their names on it. should do well.