Eiffel tower

Phantom Scroller

Nice - is it going to make it to the Pattern Library?  I would like to do it for my daughter who went to Paris this summer.

Doug as soon as I can find it again I'll get a copy to you, it's one of those of hundreds I had printed some time back to cut with a stack of others in my todo list. So I'll try and find it.

Roly

Roly

Being fairly new to scrolling and newer to this forum, I thought I would check you out.  It appears you have a lot on your plate so do not spend too much time looking for the pattern.  I found this on the internet, so it must be true.  It seems you are carrying on quite a legacy.  Tell Diane and the kids hello!!!

The Phantom is the current of a line of crimefighters that originated in 1536, when the father of British sailor Christopher Walker was killed during a pirate attack. Swearing an oath to fight evil on the skull of his father's murderer, Christopher started the legacy of the Phantom that would be passed from father to son, leaving people to give the mysterious figure nicknames such as "The Ghost Who Walks", "The Man Who Cannot Die" and "Guardian of the Eastern Dark", believing him to be immortal.  Unlike many costumed heroes, the Phantom does not have any supernatural powers, but instead relies on his strength, intelligence, and fearsome reputation of being an immortal ghost to defeat his foes. The current Phantom is married to Diana Palmer, whom he met while studying in the United States; they have two children, Kit and Heloise. The Phantom lives in the ancient Skull Cave, and has a trained wolf, Devil, and a horse named Hero.

Edited by Doug

Roly,   I hope you do post this pattern here. I have made several 3 dimensional Eiffel towers, which is perfect for compound cutting because it is 4 sided but I would really like to add this pattern to my small collection  of patterns and cut it too.  I will keep my eyes pealed for it just in case you decide you want to share it with us. 

Dick