Overdue Appreciation

Nick@tinkers-cove

Hi everyone. I recently had a technical IT issue within the gallery section of our beloved village. After chatting and a couple of emails, Travis pinpointed the problem, and I will be adding new items to my gallery when time allows. I simply wanted to thank Travis publicly for all of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes. I have some basic web design and HTML knowledge, and I'm pretty sure that quite a lot maintenance is needed to keep things running smoothly. I also know that the unlimited gallery space we have, is also pricey. It'd be great if maybe a few people would consider hitting the donate button (what's $10 per year for the pleasure of this great site?). Thanks for reading, and once again "Many Thanks, Travis". Your doing a great job and I know everyone appreciates what you do.

Kindest Regards,

Nick.

ive been around 62 years and  the 5 years I've been in ssv has made me more friends than the other 57 years has. He knows what it takes for a great place to congregate so many people. I've seen him help countless people here thru the years with the same dedicated help for each one. Must be a great family man too!!! I too have over stepped my ground and got in big trouble but he walked me thru it to and am still here because of it. He has the patience of medulla ! hip hip horray!

Edited by amazingkevin