G'day from Port Macquarie Australia

dadfa

Hi Tim and welcome, like as been said there is and awesome family of scrollers here at the village, that will help you enjoy our art to the fullest. So if you get stuck or need a specific pattern don't be afraid to ask. By the way I am Jerry from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma the land where the wind really does come sweeping down the plains.

Welcome.  I think you will enjoy coming back here often and getting to know everyone here. There are lots of free patterns here for you to down load and make. You will soon discover we have people here from all over the world and I am sure you will be getting a greeting very soon from a fellow Australian, as we have a great member here, from there.. go look around our sight and see what all there is to do and enjoy here. Come back often. if you run into a problem and can't figure out how to navigate or get something up loaded or down loaded, just ask. Also you will find the village University has some great pattern making tutorials videos on it that are also free for you. It will also give you links to free pattern making programs and it is there for your education and enjoyment.  So dive right in and above all , do not be bashful. We are all glad that you found us and we are all anxious to get to know you. Let us know if we can help you In any way;

Dick

heppnerguy