A shout out to Delta

DonR

In January of 2012, I bought a Delta 40-690 on sale. They were phasing out that model and introducing the model 40-695. I got the 690 at a really good price of around $349.

I really liked the machine and got a lot of use and enjoyment out of it until October of 2013 when unfortunately it died. Under warranty, Delta repaired it twice and then replaced it with a 40- 695. Granted, it should have lasted longer than it did but Delta did stand behind their product.

I got the new machine today and intend to give it a good workout over the next few days. I will keep you informed.

The machine is extraordinarily quiet and has no vibration, we will see how it holds up.

Don R

My original saw was a Delta 16".  Sorry I should say Terry's first and only saw was a Delta.  I used it that much I broke the arm on it twice and had to have it fixed for other very minor problems twice, now it sits in the shed because the blade will not stay in place and no one any where near us repair them anymore.  But I have my DeWalt and Ex21 so I am happy.

Marg