new to village

gatorman

GATORMAN GATORMAN OH OH GATORMAN, SOUNDS LIKE A SONG.welcome you'll have more fun and friends in a very short time here for sure. You've got me beat 20 years. If you really want to make a great first impression that no one will forget load us up with photos of your work.load away!!!We get to sit back and admire what others have done.You've found a home now! Stop in everyday to see what you would have missed welcome again :) :) :)

Sure enough glad to hear from all ya'll. Well, reckon I need to fire this camera up and see what I can do do figure out how to put stuff on here for ya. I am going to be right honest with ya'll here. I once owned a cnc router machine and let that booger cut out for me but it done me no justice seeing a machine do my work for me. So I sold it and went back to doing what I loved the best......scrolling!!!! Ain't letting no machine take credit for my work no more. I am a yaker so sorry for the long one here. Be bach shortly and THANKS for the howdy do's!!!!

Terry,

Glad you saw the light and got rid of that machine and got back to really putting out your talent skills. The best thing you can do here is to log on as often as you can and then before you can blink and eye or chuck up a blade in your scroll saw, you will know the regulars and feel at home here as much as a flee on a dogs back. Be sure and explore all of The Village and let us know a little more about  yourself. You just got sucked into a world wide family of the friendliest people on earth and guess what ? we ALL scroll too. Hope you enjoy getting to know us as much as we will enjoy getting to know you.

Dick

heppnerguy