Jump to content

Peter N White

Member
  • Posts

    724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Peter N White

  1. I bet they will love that gift looks great.
  2. very nice well done.
  3. Really great work owner will be happy i'm sure.
  4. Love that horse cutting and reddish background looks good.
  5. Very well done and so true.
  6. Ray Great looking bowl I can see why it is your pride and joy.
  7. Great work .
  8. Very well done you have a talent for sure.
  9. A lot of very fine cutting.
  10. Welcome from New Zealand.
  11. Very well done.
  12. Great chess set.
  13. Looks well done.
  14. Great work.
  15. They all look really great.
  16. Really well done looks great.
  17. Great job.
  18. Both look very well done.
  19. Very well done l they look great.
  20. You will get better old habits are very hard to break.
  21. Very well done don't have an airbrush to try.
  22. Great job.
  23. I am sure she will love a very well done piece.
×
×
  • Create New...