One box full...

Iguanadon

The Iggy Stockpile is growing... as I prepare for my big event at the end of August, my current count is:

120 puzzles for display (as usual)

80 duplicates that I take each week to the farmers market (top plastic tub)

158 additional duplicates for the big event cut so far, sitting in a box

60 kids dinosaur puzzles I take each week to the farmers market (bottom plastic tub)

Just over 400 currently on hand

Plans are to cut at least another 100 of the most popular items and then figure out how many extra kids dinosaurs to cut and take along.

I'm gonna need a bigger vehicle...

IMG_20170626_153403.jpg

IMG_20170626_153436.jpg

21 minutes ago, rjweb said:

You might need a tractor trailer, keep up the good work. Another week went by, new saw closer to delivery, RJ

I absolutely can not wait for that saw to get here... mine is driving me crazy.  The funny thing is that by the time it gets here I'll be just about done stockpiling.  Bad timing on my part.  LOL

7 minutes ago, Iguanadon said:

I absolutely can not wait for that saw to get here... mine is driving me crazy.  The funny thing is that by the time it gets here I'll be just about done stockpiling.  Bad timing on my part.  LOL

"""I'll be just about done stockpiling"""  Ahhh! The new saw will give you the incentive to cut more. This isn't the last sale your going to. We hope.