Halloween Challenge

Travis

One Halloween when my wife and I were newly weds, we thought we had more than enough candy to hand out.   Much to our surprise we got swamped by the little goblins and before we knew it the candy was gone.  I made a dash to the store and the only thing they had left that sorta fit Halloween was apples.  Bought several pounds.  If you want to see some disappointed goblins, hand them an apple as a treat instead of candy.... I needed your sign. 

Loving that one Doc.

Thanks for starting this, Travis.  I think it had great participation, and I really enjoyed watching what people came up with. 

Hope all had a fun Halloween.  We had the usual "ghost" Trick or Treaters,  you don't even see them.. I live out in the country and the two kids on our road that use to come are all grown up now so we get none.  But I still really enjoy all the candy we by,, just in case...

Edited by Scrappile

• Travis unpinned this topic
  • 11 months later...
On 10/9/2017 at 1:47 PM, Bpardue said:

Well here is my entry. A tattoo inspired piece made from magnolia, Spanish cedar, walnut, Peruvian walnut, bubinga and aspen. 

The Grim Reaper

IMG_0660.thumb.JPG.a2647fd5638a0990bc66678df3d2675a.JPG

I love your choice of woods.they all compliment each other and draw your eye to each one.  Fantastic job.

Edited by bradnjackie
change the word "word" to "wood". my phone has a mind of it's own.