2500+ Patterns!

Travis

Our Pattern Library broke 2,500 patterns this week! Right now we're sitting at 2,527 free scroll saw patterns, all neatly organized by subject. Many thanks to all the great pattern designers who have shared their talents with the rest of us!

Great work Travis. I'm pretty sure you're sick of seeing them whilst organising. You're efforts are hugely appreciated by many.

Kindest Regards,

Nick.

If you cut the 2527 patterns using 3mm thick 10x8 ply you would need a sheet of ply 107ft 9 inch x 66ft 4inch

Or if you stacked the 3mm sheets on top of each other it would be 24ft 10 inch tall

I know I know I was bored tonight.......Paul ........ Maths ain't my best subject I maybe wrong so give or take a few

If you cut the 2527 patterns using 3mm thick 10x8 ply you would need a sheet of ply 107ft 9 inch x 66ft 4inch

Or if you stacked the 3mm sheets on top of each other it would be 24ft 10 inch tall

I know I know I was bored tonight.......Paul ........ Maths ain't my best subject I maybe wrong so give or take a few

Paul......I take it the paint you were watching has dried LOL :)

impressive.  One should be able to find about anything they would like to cut, here. but still our amazing pattern makers, never run out of ideas. which keeps me scratching my head in bewilderment. 

A truly outstanding sight. It sure would be missed if it ever goes down, heaven forbid. 

Thanks to everyone that makes this sight what it is today

Dick

heppnerguy

Travis, this is the best collection of free patterns available. The organization is top-notch, too. My thanks to you, everyone who helped you put this together, and all the pattern designers. It's also helpful to have the various ways to sort the gallerys. Thanks for all the hard work.

Edited by Dan

If each pattern averaged 3 hours to cut and you spent 12 hours a day cutting it would only take you 632 days to cut them all. That is with no time off for holidays or anything of coarse. :D

:D  ;)  ;)  

It is a fantastic collection and very good job of organizing them. Thanks to Travis and to all the guys who have shared these wonderful patterns. :thumbs:  :thumbs: :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

• 1 month later...

I would like to take this time to say how much I really appreciate the hard work and dedication the pattern makers on this site put in to make it the great site it is. Without guys this dumb old man would have to buy all of his patterns and he really can't afford that. Travis thank you for all the time and effert that you put in keeping things up and running the way they suould be GREAT JOB.

Thank you all,

Joe Ellis (jellis)