Im officially Cross eyed now

Bendita

Combo swiss cheese & Victorian lace.You don't drink the worm at the bottom of the bottle when you finish this project do you as a reward for doing the whole thing do you,lol.Your going  to have to take pictures of the museum of Hans for us one day soon I'll bet all the mirrors have something like this around them.And special made light switch covers,fancy thin plaques around the door knobs stantions etc.overwhelm us with the painstaking ideas you've made come to life in the home! :cool::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Beautiful, beautiful work Hans, I'm sitting here drooling. What size is that wonderful piece?. Cross eyed......pity you are not a bit closer, my daughter is manager in an optometrist. Could have helped you straighten out your eyes. ;)  ;)  ;)  Thank you for sharing with us Hans.

Rob Roy.

THank you for your compliments the overall size is 25 X 30 cm or for our American friends 10 X 12 Inches

THank you for your compliments the overall size is 25 X 30 cm or for our American friends 10 X 12 Inches

It's still beautiful Hans, no matter the size. I didn't know they use the metric system in Mexico. We're ambidextrous here Hans, feet 'n inches and metric,a pain in the butt sometimes. :oops:  :oops:  :oops: . You have a good day.

Rob Roy.

Beautiful work.  Your attention to detail is amazing.  My old eyes aren't up to this style cutting any longer.

Mine aren't up to it anymore either but that's why they invented glasses I see you just need 1 more posting to become a master scroller so congratulations  my friend on your graduation just say hello and your there.