A FREE BEE

amazingkevin

After teaseing a casher checker at the big box store,i had to change the direction of the  kidding. She said her little girl reads the bible to her ,How old is she , 3 she says ,but she just looks at the pictures and remembers what i read to her so she tells me her version of it . I was moved to make this project for her daughter,I barely got a thanks ,lol oh well!post-1607-0-31538500-1418534367_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-71501400-1418534379_thumb.jpg and then i finished somemore sleigh's and deerpost-1607-0-02109000-1418534433_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-37172600-1418534456_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin

It is really fun when people get excited from a gift you give someone that you made. but when you get none, it can feel a little shallow. but not all people know what to say and a thank you can be as difficult as a 'I'm Sorry' can be. I will say this, " Thank you, Kevin, for your thoughtfulness and caring about other, you don't even know "

Dick

heppnerguy

People will forget and forgive  how you look ,how dress ,how you talk ,but they will not forget HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL !

I am afraid I have done that myself ,sometimes on purpose ,and on more occasions joking around ,my hearts in the right place it's my mouth that usually gets me in trouble ,Good thing the Lord only one of those !! Or like my Father warned me many years ago ,about letting my mouth OVERLOAD my ARSE! Words mean things ! One of life's hard lessons is "anything FREE only has the Value ,the recipient is willing to place on it " There are some ingrats out there , all part of the ten percent that ruin your day ! Keep the faith my friend the other 90% love YOU! 

Thanks Steve To my self i'm known as the cheerful giver ,but to those  receiving ?????A lot of times when i hear a thank you i just in return clench my fist an put it over my heart as a "from my heart " silent reply.Cause if i say anything i might  just cry ,i'm a sensitive cry baby,lol like Joel Osteen

That's just a darn nice gesture on your part. Some people don't know thanks in their vocabulary, I had a episode last month mde a plaque for 25th anniversary and never heard a word of thanks so I am going to offer it up to a act of charity .Our passion will never leave us so keep on scrolling cause we all know you have a big heart Damian