A HUNDRED OF EACH

amazingkevin

Did you go from names to crosses, I am lucky to get an order for anything. How much are yu getting for these crosses? you should get

enough to buy your wood for a lot of names.

Thanks IKE, It happens,Care-full what you wish for,lol I think she's giving me .78 cents a piece,The name wood i get free but he moved again .His shop has heavy heavy equipment  to move. I would just say put  myself.

Way to go Kevin lucky you someone up top is looking out for youi getting rewarded for your generosity awhile back with that mother in that mall a few months back. Keep it going but I see your eyes are getting sore cause you took your glasses off in one photo don't forget to go to bed. Lol. Damian

Yes he is watching over me and i have a couple of guardian angels right  in my neighbor hood too.I do have a big heart that get's abused too much but as long as i come out still smiling and laugh it off im ok.Im always giving names ,hoping for a nest egg job to come out of them .The $400.00 dollar name job i got that way should be about due real soon and in cherry and maple wood he supply's .There will be plenty of scraps for intarsia which i hope i can get started in again.That was one of the few times i didn't have glasses on since 1991.I need glasses to find my glasses most of the time,lol Thanks for your observations!I could use you around here in the shop to catch my mistakes before i make them !

That is so awesome Kevin. Love the repeat clients. Well you can't stock up if she is coming up with her own idea's. So awesome. Great job my friend. :)

she sure fills the voids in my life and just at the right times too.It's like were on the same wave length! She was going to open another store but hasn't yet,guess it's in the works!Apparently she a big wheel in her trade in town here and a very long time standing too.she goes to shows and is a celebrity speaker at places does world wide sales .This could always work out good for both of us!I give her things her mom likes that just moved in to an apartment in the same house as hers.everybody happy,lol.I bring her things i find too that i things she will utilize in  her shop that she likes .God says receive with one hand and give with the other,amen!

Kevin,

What an awesome story, Wish all of us scrollers have clients like you have, we would all be so motivated into making so many things. Most of the time we only make about $1 an hour for our work. When I retire, I will have to change that. :)

Steve

Been there done that for 8 years straight since 2006 when the recession hit.Good thing i can scroll hours on a blade and my wood is free.All i did was keep my sanity scrolling all day long .Beats a sharp stick in the eye,lol.When i count my blessings i see i am rich!!!

Keep a bucket of water next to the saw Kev I can see smoke coming from it,Well done.

I was a terror on the scroll saw in those years .I had to beat boredom ,and TV was not the answer. Only thing i burnt up on one of my good-good saws was the circuit board.My modified foot switch would shut it on an off so many times in a second  to many times it fried it.I loved that saw .that was the only way you could have hurt it too.It was built like a tank."craftsman 18" c-arm scroll saw.

I use to get my wood free as well, since all the lumber yard around me closed, The only place I can get it now is the cabinet makes place and they are so limited on scrap, which is good for them, but not for me. LOL can anyone give out some hints on getting free scraps? I buy mine from Amazon, but that will not last long. :) Yes I to count my blessings as well. We have been getting plenty. We just need to feed our hobby. :)

I use to get my wood free as well, since all the lumber yard around me closed, The only place I can get it now is the cabinet makes place and they are so limited on scrap, which is good for them, but not for me. LOL can anyone give out some hints on getting free scraps? I buy mine from Amazon, but that will not last long. :) Yes I to count my blessings as well. We have been getting plenty. We just need to feed our hobby. :)

Look for, which i haven't yet is coffin makers in your town .They are very picky and throw out primo wood.Only problem i hear is you have to get on a waiting list and take a truck load at a time .My good cabinet scrap supplyier moved again .He was the best!11 ply plywood.