A HUNDRED OF EACH

amazingkevin

First off i forgot to take all the pictures of them.But when i go to get paid i will.The lady wanted crosses 1.5 wide an 2.75 tall .Rapidresizer told me it will be out of proportion so i made them2.75" tall and 1.7/8" wide .Then there's the ankh's again,she sells alot of these .They are 5" tall an 1.7/8" wide I cut the crosses stacked 3 high ,same as the ankh's in 1/8" wood with a #7 scroll reverse blade and sanded all sides with #180 grit paper.post-1607-0-96895100-1424578317_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-35763200-1424578338_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-69207800-1424578348_thumb.jpg

WOW!! What a order to fill!! Good job my friend. The end will be near soon, then you should make 100 more and put away in case she comes back. :)

Steve 

Steve ,she's come back several times with all kind of different orders All this started from making her name for free !!!

Hope you have enough wood. ;) Looking good Kevin.

Marg

LOL, Marge ,This works out better than ever.The big projects she wants leaves plenty of already stapled together stacked scrapes .I just glue the new smaller patterns on them ,cut the waste away and go to town cutting .I love it !!!!

Good luck on the sale!

Curious; how much per each do you sell them for?

Any more super scores on wood?

i Ralph, I forgot what i charged her but when she received them she doubled the price in my favor,Whoa!!!! I think i charged her 33 cents a piece if i remember .I haven't given hr a price on the small crosses yet .She was supposed to sand them herself and complained about some had chipped edges., which were the bottom pieces.When you lightly sand them all that disappears.I don't want to argue with her so this time i sanded the whole lot .No big deal just more time out of my already loaded day,lol She give's classes so i guess that's where some of this stuff goes?

That is a lot of fine cutting Kevin.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  Looking forward to seeing the whole lot of them.  

DW

Thanks DW, I need to put a sign on my fence to remind me to take pictures . I do to many things and forget about showing the club.Does that mean i have to saw blade buffet for us?