I made some dust!

Fishman

Back with some new pieces and the new wood I'm trying cut pretty nice!

First I have the lighthouse pattern from Birchbark (thank you for the pattern): http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/gallery/image/5199-lighthouse-coaster/

Second one is another hope pattern I made. And the third is a re-cut of my feather. I cut it on red oak this time, and I'm really happy with how it came out. My cutting has improved since the last one too. Few people are already asking me to make them feathers now!

Thanks for looking. :lol:

post-25096-0-46615800-1425700304_thumb.jpg

post-25096-0-10713800-1425700320_thumb.jpg

post-25096-0-21290900-1425700325_thumb.jpg

post-25096-0-56816300-1425700329_thumb.jpg

Those all all done very nicely.  I would have never thought to us a blue or yellow background, but I like them.  I just have no imagination.  I think I saw where you posted a pattern of your "Hope" feather.  I'm wondering if you would mind if I used it for a different purpose.  I have been looking for a pattern of a feather to cut to add a decoration to a frame for pictures of Native Amercians I have scrolled?  I have a pattern for feathers, but I like yours better.

Thank you everybody for the kind words. Glad you like them.

Those all all done very nicely.  I would have never thought to us a blue or yellow background, but I like them.  I just have no imagination.  I think I saw where you posted a pattern of your "Hope" feather.  I'm wondering if you would mind if I used it for a different purpose.  I have been looking for a pattern of a feather to cut to add a decoration to a frame for pictures of Native Amercians I have scrolled?  I have a pattern for feathers, but I like yours better.

Sure you can use the feather for something else, thanks for asking. Please show us your finished work, would love to see it.

Your cutting skill have improved out of site compared with your first feather, pat your self on the back, you deserve it.  They are great and I like the blue background that you used.  Keep it up.

Marg

Thank you Marg. I'm trying a variety of projects to help me improve and see what I like the best. I want to make so many things, it's almost overwhelming. There just isn't enough time in the day! Glad to know I'm improving and I will keep at it.