Welcome signs

mikewix

I have a problem. 4 daughters and 2 daughter-in -laws, that understand the concept of stack cutting, so when I make for one I had better stack cut six or I'm in trouble. Spring is here and its time for welcome signs for all. Just waiting for replies  on weather they want them on backer boards or in a frame. Glad to have my saw back as it was down for a while for repairs.  Mike

post-23538-0-08313100-1428784301_thumb.jpg

I have a problem. 4 daughters and 2 daughter-in -laws, that understand the concept of stack cutting, so when I make for one I had better stack cut six or I'm in trouble. Spring is here and its time for welcome signs for all. Just waiting for replies  on weather they want them on backer boards or in a frame. Glad to have my saw back as it was down for a while for repairs.  Mike

I think stack cutting 6 of these would be beyond my skills.This is one beautiful project !

It's a beautiful cutting Mike, Sue Mey sure does have some nice patterns. It's been a while since I've checked out her site, maybe, it's time for another look. Thanks for sharing this with us, please post pics of the finished product be it framed or on a backerboard.

Len