Sheila Landry Designs

Lvmedic3214

She stops by from time to time, but she is an advertiser on SSV.  Her banner rotates at the top of the screen.  She's been supporting SSV for many many years.  It makes me happy to hear everybody is having a great experince.  I know my interactions with her have been top notch.  Super friendly and helpful.

Sheila Landry is really great. I ordered a few patterns from her last December and she accidentally sent me one for the wrong (but similar) ornaments. I emailed her about it and she immediately (within less than 5 minutes of my original order) sent me the correct one and told me to enjoy the one she had included by accident. Her patterns are really easy to follow and extremely detailed.

Hi, everyone!! 

I just wanted to say that you all made my day! (and Keith's as well!)  :)   

We really try to go above and beyond to do our best for you. We love what we do and we know that without you, we wouldn't be able to do what we love for a living. Thank you for that! 

In these days of so many 'free patterns' available, we are happy that you come to us when you want something different or unusual or if you are just learning and need really detailed instructions. I always try to write my patterns so that anyone can make the projects with success - even if you are newer to scrolling. If you ever have trouble or questions, we try to be here for you all.  

Thank you all for your kind words! It means more to us both than I can ever express! <3!!! 

Sheila