Sue Mey (Scroll Saw Artist)

Scrappile

LVMEDIC3214 posted a thread about Sheila Landry Designs which it a good thing to do. I appreciate it when I read about good service and products.  Let's me know where to do my business. 

That said, I would like to put out a shout for Sue Mey (ScrollsawArtist.com).  She had a pattern I wanted.  I went to her site around 7 AM this morning.  Found the patterns I wanted (as always I was looking for a certain pattern, found it and another one I just had to have!), ordered the patterns, and within less than 1/2 hour they were in my email.

GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS!

I’ve seen some of her work on the internet as well as in books. It’s good to hear that she too provides a good product at a fair price and is easy to deal with. Reading this recommendation, I won’t hesitate to order from her if I need to. In fact, I have already done one of her projects. It was a Key holder that was in one of the latest scroll saw magazines. I posted it in the user gallery.

Edited by Lvmedic3214

I have just spent a leisurely hour looking at Sue Meys Patterns.  I usually go there looking for a certain pattern and go but not today, I just wanted to look.  Well I think I could have quite easily have spent $1000 without any problem.  And the ideas them patterns give you, you just want to go out and scroll more and more.  Think I need to sell some more items so that I can go shopping.  ;):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marg.

I too use both of their patterns and have quite a few of their patterns in my files. I usually have my patterns from both of them within a couple of minutes. One time I had a problem getting one of Sheila Landry's puzzles to download and I emailed her hat I was having a problem and she called me on the phone and explained that there was a little problem going on with her web sight. I had my pattern within 3 minutes from the time I talked with her. I found her to be a delightful person to talk with

Dick

heppnerguy