Under the Hood

wombatie

Thanks everyone for the great comments.  Well I have been digging around all of my patterns and I finally found what I was looking for but I'm not sure it's going to be of any help to you.  The pattern was designed by RAS and I got it from the Scrollsawportraits site back in 2003.  Not even sure if the site still operates.

Marg

Lovely job Marg, lots of nice detail. Here's a couple of similar pictures but the participants are a bit smaller LOL.

Rob Roypost-22184-0-21125000-1429787455_thumb.j post-22184-0-92995900-1429787472_thumb.j

I absolutely adore their little overalls.  Did you buy them or did someone make them? 

Marg

How do you know what under the hood looks like, under the washing manchine or under the ironing board maybe but under the hood no....... Only joking Marg great job x

Paul many many years ago when I was straight out of school I got a job in an Electrical Garage.  During the winter when it was too cold to go anywhere during my lunch break I used to sit in the starter motor workshop, by the time I left there 2 years later I could strip a starter motor and put it back together in about 20 minutes.  And yes they did work when I finished.  :razz:  :razz:   Can't do it now unfortunately  :lol: .

Marg

I absolutely adore their little overalls.  Did you buy them or did someone make them? 

Marg

I bought the overalls on the internet Marg. I got them as Easter gifts for the kids because they don't eat a lot of chocolate. Hmmmm, a three year old and a six year and they're not too keen on chocolate, strange ???. Now they can get dirty without incurring the wrath of Mum's tongue. Little Jay, (blue overalls), wanted to go to bed in his o/alls as he thought they were ONSIES.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rob Roy.