PENNY'S FROM HEAVEN

amazingkevin

A job came in that is more than chump change for a change.$90.00 for 24 pieces i made from scrap that should have been thrown away long ago.I guess they are some sort of Egyptian symbol's? I cut three at a time.They were spray glued together and then soaked temporarily in lacquer thinner ,mineral spirits mix.1" deep in an aluminum pastry tray pan to unstick.1/8" cheap 3 plywood $13.00 a 4'x8' sheet at the big box store.a scroll reverse #7 was used on the dewalt at 5 on the speed selector.An artist is buying these.

post-1607-0-92288100-1429826721_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-76698300-1429826750_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-75999600-1429826766_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-47567200-1429826779_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-82885300-1429826797_thumb.jpg

Congratulations and good job. Provide more info when you can.

"A job came in" Sounds to have international intrigue.

Do you have clearence for this?

Secure the original and use extra care. 

your friend    attachicon.gifcode.png

I got in big trouble with the lady that got me the job.That's a problem in it's self ,male female thinking.She see's it one way and i see it as it is.I;ve keep my mouth shut many many times as i need the money big time but i slipped today and she unleashed all holy hell on me.Now i have to tuck my tail between my legs when she calls .I cannot deal with women at all.They  are cruel and to the bone.I try my best to go with the grain  but come on. :sad: I apoligized by saying i unknowingly insulted he intelligence. :shock:

Very nicely done Kevin.  That writing looks like either Arabic or Thai.  If it is Arabic it means 35 if it's Thai is means Almost 3 Years.  I could be totally off base here as I do not speak either well enough ( Other than to get a beer, find the restroom and get my face slapped ) or write them either for that matter.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  Please let us know what it turns out to be :)

DW

Very nicely done Kevin.  That writing looks like either Arabic or Thai.  If it is Arabic it means 35 if it's Thai is means Almost 3 Years.  I could be totally off base here as I do not speak either well enough ( Other than to get a beer, find the restroom and get my face slapped ) or write them either for that matter.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  Please let us know what it turns out to be :)

DW

she called me to tell me the lady left me $80,.00. i text ed her back that it's $90.And all hell broke loose out of her mouth/ We will see where this goes tomorrow,God willing.I do the work just pay me b,end of story!Yeah it's Egyptian for sure!

I got in big trouble with the lady that got me the job.That's a problem in it's self ,male female thinking.She see's it one way and i see it as it is.I;ve keep my mouth shut many many times as i need the money big time but i slipped today and she unleashed all holy hell on me.Now i have to tuck my tail between my legs when she calls .I cannot deal with women at all.They  are cruel and to the bone.I try my best to go with the grain  but come on. :sad: I apoligized by saying i unknowingly insulted he intelligence. :shock:

Oh man, I'm sorry.  Ask for an Angel to stand by you when you need one.

I was just joshing before....thought I'd give you  a smile but looks like I gave you

It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache / Hits you when it's too late, hits you when you're down.

'It's A Heartache' by Bonnie Tyler.

Oh man, I'm sorry.  Ask for an Angel to stand by you when you need one.

I was just joshing before....thought I'd give you  a smile but looks like I gave you

It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache / Hits you when it's too late, hits you when you're down.

'It's A Heartache' by Bonnie Tyler.

Thanks LarryEA :):D:cool:

Kevin that was good work I would have lots of trouble doing that many circles. When I do circles I do Ok when I cut clockwise but then when I cout counter clockwise i have problems. as for that lady only paying $80 I woud have used some of my old U>S. Navy words on her..Then I would have to go to church and confess to the :Lord.