hAVEN' BEEN POSTING PROJECTS

amazingkevin

Kevin I wish you 100% wellness. Do love seeing your projects on. I also know the feeling.

Steve

Thanks Steve, i'm progressing slow ,my calf's now are a big problem for me walking.O never expected old age to be like this.Good thing i have 2 new Dewalts to last me i never turned on yet.It's tough going by my self in everything.

Kevin, I hope you get to feeling better very soon.  Sorry you are experiencing the health problems.

You have convinced me, I am going to cut that eagle pattern real soon.  It has been shown several times lately and I really like it.  I think I will leave out the stand and do it just as a wall hanging.

Get better soon.

Kevin, I hope you get to feeling better very soon.  Sorry you are experiencing the health problems.

You have convinced me, I am going to cut that eagle pattern real soon.  It has been shown several times lately and I really like it.  I think I will leave out the stand and do it just as a wall hanging.

Get better soon.

Thanks Paul, My frirnd that makes the wooden flags now wants 1/4" ,10''eagles with no stand to put on his flags$$$$$$$

Kevin if you can  smell walnut it is getting into your lungs, that is the reason I bought a good mask ($32.00) It helps It's a lot of money but I feel that it is helping my breathing. think about it.

Thanks IKE, yeah i bought another fan for positive suction out off my canopy outside shop.That's four fans push pulling.Your right about if you can smell the wood it's getting in your lungs. :) :) :) :) :)

Kevin, I know what you mean about the pain and it's number of levels. I was in an accident in 1999, I did some serious damage to my body. I've been living in severe pain ever since, and I worked until 2003, then I applied for the government disability pension. Thankfully, my claim was accepted, and I have been on CP ever since. It's not much, but it does help pay the bills since I can no longer work. I still am in so much pain, that most days I think of ending it all. Just yesterday and today I'm in such bad shape, that I never got out of bed. A good day for me, is a day where I just feel like I've got the flu, and nothing else wrong with me. I'm sorry to say, that those days are few and far between, most days I just sit around trying to control pain. There is "NOTHING" I can do without feeling pain from doing it, absolutely Nothing. It's been very hard on my marriage, and raising my two beautiful daughters since I couldn't participate in any of their activities. I haven't posted about this before now, simply because there's nothing anyone can do about it, and also because I'm a private type of person. So. yes I do know how you feel, I've been living that way for seventeen years now. The only thing I'm hoping for now, is that I'll just not wake up some morning, cause, I've pretty much have had enough of things being the way they are. To anyone who reads this; please keep in mind that I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy here, I'm just letting Kevin know that I know how he feels, thanks.

Len 

Kevin, I know what you mean about the pain and it's number of levels. I was in an accident in 1999, I did some serious damage to my body. I've been living in severe pain ever since, and I worked until 2003, then I applied for the government disability pension. Thankfully, my claim was accepted, and I have been on CP ever since. It's not much, but it does help pay the bills since I can no longer work. I still am in so much pain, that most days I think of ending it all. Just yesterday and today I'm in such bad shape, that I never got out of bed. A good day for me, is a day where I just feel like I've got the flu, and nothing else wrong with me. I'm sorry to say, that those days are few and far between, most days I just sit around trying to control pain. There is "NOTHING" I can do without feeling pain from doing it, absolutely Nothing. It's been very hard on my marriage, and raising my two beautiful daughters since I couldn't participate in any of their activities. I haven't posted about this before now, simply because there's nothing anyone can do about it, and also because I'm a private type of person. So. yes I do know how you feel, I've been living that way for seventeen years now. The only thing I'm hoping for now, is that I'll just not wake up some morning, cause, I've pretty much have had enough of things being the way they are. To anyone who reads this; please keep in mind that I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy here, I'm just letting Kevin know that I know how he feels, thanks.

Len 

No matter what ,Somebody's got it worse,Sounds like you got me beat hands down!Pray!

You must be feeling better by the amount of work you have finished,

Thank IKE,It's a struggle,My friend pulled me off of the 32" oak eagle and says he wants to concentrate on the smaller ones first.He going to the craft show in town here next month $200. for two days inside and bring your own table and chairs.I'll try and go and really load the village up with pictures of a craft meet.He' displaying wood flags ,lots of eagles, maybe some sheila  sleigh an reindeers?Bowls and chests (hope and jewelery) in cedar and oak. :)