Great Scott finished

SDB777

Completely completed.

I've taken the time to photo each duck call and then post them on a FaceBook page I set up. The page is still just an 'infant' in the world od FaceBook pages, so I'll just have to keep promoting it and see where it goes.

So proud of my wife and the great job....errrr, I mean fun she had doing this one.

gsfdc-15_zps7xdthliy.jpg

gsfdc-12_zpsbrev6s8d.jpg

gsfdc-06_zpssbijqaov.jpg

BTW, if anyone is looking.....

Scott (did you hear about the Whooper making folks poop green) B

Completely completed.

I've taken the time to photo each duck call and then post them on a FaceBook page I set up. The page is still just an 'infant' in the world od FaceBook pages, so I'll just have to keep promoting it and see where it goes.

So proud of my wife and the great job....errrr, I mean fun she had doing this one.

gsfdc-15_zps7xdthliy.jpg

gsfdc-12_zpsbrev6s8d.jpg

gsfdc-06_zpssbijqaov.jpg

BTW, if anyone is looking.....

Scott (did you hear about the Whooper making folks poop green) B

What ever that wood is that you used has my mind boggeled.It's the best looking cut letters ever.I highly impressed.Oh beautiful call too,lol

Sorry, should have mentioned the timber type. It is Eastern Red Cedar or even Aromatic Cedar, but I like to call it juniperus virginiana that I harvested from a farmers field(he wanted more grass growing, and I wanted his trees for my sawmill, win-win!)

Thanks everyone!  She sure did great....and the sign has already started 'working'.  Have four going out to Iowa on Monday!

Scott (I like sales) B