Made a couple of bucks finally

amazingkevin

Glad you could accomidate here wishes for those pieces.  I like the names.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

DW

Yeah , she got me on these ,she said lowes or homedepot couldn't cut them for her ,.Pressure treated wood is what i'm thinking.I would have passed on it btoo had i known before i told her to bring it.She said they can only cut up to 2' thick wood.I wonder what they cut with their cut off saw with the 12'' blade???Thanks DW

Eh up Kevin, do you have a fan who takes pictures of you while your working. Nice names your turning out, I have to find some of the glitter spray really gives them the wow factor. :cool: Roly 

The  lady was operating the camera So she could have proof for the coroner why i couldn't breathe from the p.t. saw dust,Thanks for looking Roly! :) :) :) :)

Yeah , she got me on these ,she said lowes or homedepot couldn't cut them for her ,.Pressure treated wood is what i'm thinking.I would have passed on it btoo had i known before i told her to bring it.She said they can only cut up to 2' thick wood.I wonder what they cut with their cut off saw with the 12'' blade???Thanks DW

Their panel saw can only handle 2 inch thick due to the guide at the bottom.

DW