Scrollers Cafe

edward

Yes Ed spoke to Gayle today via email and the site is down at the moment and she's trying to sort something out and will let me know when it's back up but having trouble contacting EXCOBOARD people who she uses for the forum. I know a few others on here would be interested to know as well . Roly.

• 2 years later...
21 hours ago, Sawdust-granny said:

I know it has been a while sense I have been on looks like every thing has changed. I would like to come back miss you guy's.

New format and yes things are different but basically the same old sawdusters here doing our thing. Travis is keeping the lights on for us. Welcome and jump right in. This is the most active scrolling site left. 

On 1/5/2016 at 1:41 AM, Fab4 said:

Hi Marg:

Gayle at the Scrollers Cafe is moving the site to another location

Everyone has to create an new account.

Try going over there now and sign up.

Let me know how you make out if you decide to join

Thanks

Fab4

I joined a while back but I just didn't see enough content to interest me. I tried many times to get into the flow of the site but it just didn't wind my crank. Sorry. No offense intended.

5 hours ago, octoolguy said:

I joined a while back but I just didn't see enough content to interest me. I tried many times to get into the flow of the site but it just didn't wind my crank. Sorry. No offense intended.

Yeah, i joined it years ago.. then it was so interesting to me that I forgot I joined it... when i joined it again a few month ago.. and guess what.. I forgot I joined it until this post surfaced again... and now I forgot my login stuff again Grrr. I guess i'm just not going to join.. I find this to be true with the majority of scroll saw sites.. I'm a member of probably most of them including the FB groups... but for some reason I just can't get interested in the other places.. There is a crap ton of groups on FB.. and I ended up leaving most of them because it seemed as though many of the ones that like to post messages on them would post the same message on about 20 of the groups.. so I'd get the same questions in my feed 20 times.. then count about 10 others that did the same thing and almost on a daily basis.. Maybe I just get annoyed easily with stuff like that.. Probably why I'm not a very big fan of FB.. Except the marketplace... that to me is getting to be like craiglist on steroids LOL..