Back again..... with a Westie

Ninuninu

Well folks I been away for quite a time now as have been out of commission with my back but now am on the mend and have managed to get my blade working again without going into spasms from the pain.

My cousin's friend had a Westie that recently went to that great kennel in the sky and asked if I could do a portrait for her and came up with this.

As usual all comments are welcome and very much appreciated.

Cheers and take care all!

Tony

post-29222-0-50386700-1474845216_thumb.jpg

Tony, Very nicely done. The only thing I would have done a little differently is put a little sparkle in her eyes something like this.

attachicon.gifninuninu.jpg

Don R

HI Don.

Thanks for your opinion and I must say the way you filled it in on the pic made it look nice, but I have a thing when it comes to animals eyes, I much prefer to keep them all black because I find that it is usually the flash from the camera that highlights the eyes. Still that is just my liking.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate. It is only through constructive criticism that we can get better.  :thumbs:

Cheers

Tony

Well folks I been away for quite a time now as have been out of commission with my back but now am on the mend and have managed to get my blade working again without going into spasms from the pain.

My cousin's friend had a Westie that recently went to that great kennel in the sky and asked if I could do a portrait for her and came up with this.

As usual all comments are welcome and very much appreciated.

Cheers and take care all!

Tony

well one my friend,your back in action again ,welcome! :cool: :cool: