Hi All, UK member signing in ;)

pjl83

Hi guys.

I found this site after being directed here from another member after asking about pattern tutorials. Thanks for those Travis. They've helped out a lot. I'm new to scroll sawing though I've wanted to give it a go for a while. We're currently looking for a new house after relocating back home to the midlands. I'll be on the lookout for a machine in the next few weeks and I'm currently spending my time reading up and playing with patterns.

The site looks great ;)

Thanks

Paul

Welcome Paul,

I am new here also and find the members very helpful!! Ask as many questions as you need to, I have always gotten answers.

My wife is from the Midlands, though we now live in the States. I loved the country very much and was assigned there twice during my military career.

Enjoy your new hobby!

Dave

Paul,

Welcome to theVillage. So glad you found us here. I think you have found the site to be at specially if you want to learn pattern making. Make sure to ask alot of questions, the pattern makers here are some of the best out there and are more than willing to help you out when ever you need it.