Last show of year done

edward

I  did the final show of the year yesterday, and was very good, did the same as last year $375, over all it has been a good year, and got two orders for $30 each, for Christmas. After the Holidays it will be time to clean up the shop, and re arrange  things, then start again for the up  coming shows.. Here are a couple pictures from the show.  edward

post-1474-0-62961100-1480885446_thumb.jpg

post-1474-0-55502700-1480885611_thumb.jpg

Edward, we did our last show this past weekend and i'm ready for a long winters nap ! 30 shows this year has kept me away from the saw more than i like. I'm going to take about a month off then get started building up my inventory again. Thank God for my shop heater or it would be April before i could. God bless ya'll

sully

I  did the final show of the year yesterday, and was very good, did the same as last year $375, over all it has been a good year, and got two orders for $30 each, for Christmas. After the Holidays it will be time to clean up the shop, and re arrange  things, then start again for the up  coming shows.. Here are a couple pictures from the show.  edward

Thanks for the pictures , Great looking works  Keep them coming!