One foot in the grave,trying to climb out

amazingkevin

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin,

I kept by-passing your post because it was titled so negatively but,

finally read it tonight. At least it ended on a more positive tone.

You don't have a table and you work with wood? Come on now. How hard would it be to

make a table any size you want with folding legs for flat storage?

I would think the people at the store would have loaded the lumber if you had asked.

Anyway, glad you got some cash and have the projects finished.

God Bless! Spirithorse

That's something i never figured out ,NO TABLE.If i do have one it needs to be set up out side ansd then put inside when finished as im in a ware house complex thats not loaded up with things that should be in your ware house.Everyplace i ever had to work and store thing has always been to small for a table.And if i set one up i can't get around it .No room to spare

Kevin, you do not have to stand for each hymn.There are folks where I go that stay seated, because

of health or mobility issues.The secret is to get in a back pew.But to get a back pew, you have to get there early.

Funny, if you were going to a concert, you have to be there early to get a front row.Church you have to be there

early to get a back one.The pastor doesn't care just as long as you are there for the offering lol Bad eh?

LOL

Kevin, you out did yourself again. Looks like no project is to big for you. You just need to slow down a bit and tell some of these people that you don't do big jobs anymore, just scroll work. That's what I do. To old for some big jobs.

I've never learned the word no ,buy it looks like its coming to that