Scrollsaw magazine offer

Framer

I just received a subscription offer from Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts. I was going to subscribe but couldnt find a web address. I just thought i ought to ask around before i do.

Anybody know anything about them. I will look around the web to see if i can find out anything. I figure if anyone knew it would be here. Thank you in advance

Go to your local Lowes or Home depot they should have a current copy on sale, Have a look and see  if you like it. The current issue has cats all over the cover http://scrollsawer.com/category/current-issue/

I have been a subscriber since I started scrolling back in 2002, I have never had any problems. I became a test cutter for them in 2010 and have gotten to know the staff personally, Great bunch of very dedicated and talented folks.

If they weren't I would not be working with them.

Amazing Kevin you should have called them if you were having delivery issues. 

They also publish Wood Carving Illustrated,  I  just renewed my subscription for 2 years to that, as it thought it was a good deal.

Bob Duncan and Mindy are  (the editors) are on the SSWWC forum, not sure if they are on here. https://forum.scrollsawer.com/

Edited by Rolf

Been a subscriber for some time and just renewed for 2 more years.  The only downside is it only comes 4 time a year, and I am always very anxious for the next issue.  It is the kind of magazine you want to keep because I find I go back to old issues often and have purchased some back issues that had something in them that i wanted to try.

I stopped those magazines a few years ago. I do not get anything out of them. As far as patterns I can go to various sites and hand pick. For beginners is probably is a good magazine but when you have been scrolling for so many years not much new can be taught. I stopped just about all my woodworking magazines because basically the tool tests they ran were all bias and basically all magazines did the same tests. The magazines got less and less content. I now have a ton of magazines I can not get rid of and just hate to throw them out.