CAN IT BE DONE

tuner

I am bored waiting to get a saw so I think about scrolling.. someone must have tried this before so they can tell me if I am wasting my time..

my wife is into that adult coloring book for relaxation, some of the pictures are nice, there also just lines on a paper - think pattern- can you change it into a pattern and cut it out.

There's also the question of why would any sane person would want to 😦

I am bored waiting to get a saw so I think about scrolling.. someone must have tried this before so they can tell me if I am wasting my time..

my wife is into that adult coloring book for relaxation, some of the pictures are nice, there also just lines on a paper - think pattern- can you change it into a pattern and cut it out.

There's also the question of why would any sane person would want to

Randy I know how you feel. When I first started I couldn't see well enough to use my new saw. I had cataracts so I had to have surgery then I had to get over the surgery so I think it was about three months that put me behind. I watched a lot of You Tube videos (Steve Good became my best friend). There is a lot of things you can do to pass your time, just be creative.

in the recent scroll saw magazine, there's an article about just this subject. My opinion is if that's what blows yer skirt up, do it! That's how ya learn different cuts, what blades need to be used in different projects. Try to go into it open minded though. Study the lines in the picture. Where they go & how they'll end up. You're going to find its going to be more like cutting fretwork than the average project. jmo.

There's also the question of why would any sane person would want to

I've done as you ask but you can't have a picture already on the reverse side .Problem is when you glue it to the wood the reverse comes thru and does not look good at all.