Atlanta Woodworking Show

bronx

My understanding is that Steve Good is going to be at the Atlanta Woodworking Show all three days. I was thinking if the woodworkers that would like to head out to his event maybe we can meet up and give Steve Good a good solid handshake and a gigantic THANK YOU for all he does for us scroll saw artist. I believe that a very high percentage of folks that started scroll sawing in recent years started out with a Steve Good pattern. I know I sure did. Also we can stroll around for an hour or two and look and wish for all the cool things that will be present at this show.

I will be attending on Saturday April 1st, 2017. If anyone on here will like to join me lets get something set up like a time and a place we can meet at the show. Like the food stands or restroom area, etc. We can put a live body to the work that is being showed here at the Village.

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/atlanta.html

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this. Maybe we'll meet at the show.

Ciao Bronx

Will Steve Good have a booth and/or doing a demonstration?

bb

This is from his website.

Information: The Woodworking Show, Atlanta.
I just wanted to remind everyone in the Atlanta area. I will be a guest of the Gwinnett Woodworkers Association at The Woodworking Show March 31 - April 2 2017. If you are in the area I would love to have a chance to meet you. I will be in the Gwinnett Woodworkers booth each day. Please stop and say hi.

This is tentative but I think I will be able to have one of the soon to be released Seyco Scroll saws that everyone is waiting to see, at the show. I'll be getting a pre-production demo model very soon. I have permission to bring the saw to the show. We just have to work out the details. I'm pretty sure I will have it in time.

This alone would be worth coming to the show for. The Seyco Scroll Saw has the potential to be a very significant player in our hobby. Anyone looking to upgrade their saw in the near future should wait for the details on the Seyco Scroll Saw before you make a purchase. 

We are hopefully going to see the machine shipping in April. I will have a comprehensive review of the machine just as soon as I can put some hours on it. 

I hope this helps.

My understanding is that Steve Good is going to be at the Atlanta Woodworking Show all three days. I was thinking if the woodworkers that would like to head out to his event maybe we can meet up and give Steve Good a good solid handshake and a gigantic THANK YOU for all he does for us scroll saw artist. I believe that a very high percentage of folks that started scroll sawing in recent years started out with a Steve Good pattern. I know I sure did. Also we can stroll around for an hour or two and look and wish for all the cool things that will be present at this show.

I will be attending on Saturday April 1st, 2017. If anyone on here will like to join me lets get something set up like a time and a place we can meet at the show. Like the food stands or restroom area, etc. We can put a live body to the work that is being showed here at the Village.

Ciao Bronx

I can't make it BUT Please someone take lots of pictures of the different booths so we can get incite as to the vendors and all in a show like this.EVERYONE in SSV would love to see.Please and thank you!

I can't make it BUT Please someone take lots of pictures of the different booths so we can get incite as to the vendors and all in a show like this.EVERYONE in SSV would love to see.Please and thank you!

The Woodworking Show Tampa
  • 17-19 Mar 2017 ( remind me )
  • Florida State Fairgrounds - Special Events Center, TampaUSA

Ciao Bronx

I agree with you, This would be a great get together. One thing that I love about The Village is the chance to get to know so man people,and from all over the world. but the chance to meet some of them on a personal basis is something I cherish. i have personally met Travis in Portland for lunch, I met Paul, (srappile) and had lunch with Paul and his wife Patty, I also met Ralph a couple of times in Aloha where he lives, I met Loran in Arizona and had lunch with him and his 2 fun little kids. I had arranged to have Hans stay with us when he moved from Mexico to Canada but that fell through at the last minute. i was really looking forward to that. I almost had the chance to meet Marg from Australia when she was visiting the States but the dates that she was there just did not match my date plans. If there were any way that I could have made this Atlanta wood show, I would be there... I sure hope others make an effort to do that......so worth it....I have some  pretty awesome new friends because of this kind of meeting and would not miss the chance to meet more.. 

Dick

heppnerguy