Delta 40-694 just arrived

Woodmaster1

I use got my new Delta 40-694. It took about an hour to assemble the saw and the stand. The instructions for the stand was missing, I got instructions for a zero clearance throat plate instead. Initial thoughts easy to setup and it runs really smooth. My son is really excited because it so much better than the old scroll saw. I made a light with a magnetic base for it for around $18.00. Once I have used it awhile I will review it.

post-31429-0-18786400-1489365230_thumb.jpg

post-31429-0-77815200-1489365247_thumb.jpg

post-31429-0-30072500-1489365276_thumb.jpg

I use got my new Delta 40-694. It took about an hour to assemble the saw and the stand. The instructions for the stand was missing, I got instructions for a zero clearance throat plate instead. Initial thoughts easy to setup and it runs really smooth. My son is really excited because it so much better than the old scroll saw. I made a light with a magnetic base for it for around $18.00. Once I have used it awhile I will review it.

Congrats,

Now go make a lot of dust. Collect that dust safely. Keep it out of your lungs.

:)

Sam

Happy days are here.now you need to get a coin to be fair about who's going to use the saw ,lol. A great saw is will keep you as happy as a bird with a french fry!