Don't you just hate it when

Aggie

When you get done cutting and then a piece breaks off while sanding or you're cutting by a thin piece and it breaks. Well both cases happen to me in the last couple of days, I guess it happens, and  will happen a lot.  that's the breaks....  lol

Thankfully when that does occur I usually have all the pieces to glue it back together.. however I have had a time or two where the piece fell through the hole in my say table and onto the floor with a milion other small pieces, LOL.. I learned to keep my floor clean now.. I typically clean up the floor everytime I change a blade or start / finish a project.. now most times I am able to find the piece I need.. 

I guess that is where decorative firewood was invented. I had a older couple stop by my booth Saturday and the man was not real steady on his feet or his hands which shook a lot and he hand to pick up stuff. well a covered bridge bit the dust when it hit the floor as he left as quickly as possible away telling the wife better get out before we have to pay something. did go back together with some pushing and shoving. but since it broke and was glued back after I made it I guess it was just not meant to be. These breaks were more involved the original break. 

4 hours ago, bandaideman said:

I guess that is where decorative firewood was invented. I had a older couple stop by my booth Saturday and the man was not real steady on his feet or his hands which shook a lot and he hand to pick up stuff. well a covered bridge bit the dust when it hit the floor as he left as quickly as possible away telling the wife better get out before we have to pay something. did go back together with some pushing and shoving. but since it broke and was glued back after I made it I guess it was just not meant to be. These breaks were more involved the original break. 

This is why i don't like people touching and testing my scroll work at shows if they break it they will not buy it.a Chinese lady has a grocery store and has a sing when you enter if you break it you'll be happy to pay for it!