Second Chance

Ron Johnson

Apparently had a big heart attack over three weeks ago which I thought the pain at the time across chest was from lifting. Went into hospital on Apr. 28 due to breathing problems.  They did every possible test and told me I had a heart attack and then rushed me to a larger hospital in another city over an hr away. The following Mon. they did an angio on me and put in a stint into my left front valve. Although blockage was opened damage to the bottom left of heart had already been done and is only operating at 38% capacity. I'll know within four months if medication strengthens the heart muscles. In the mean time I'm back home and today is the first time I managed to do a little scrolling. So now I know the felling of being given a second chance. God sometimes works in mysterious ways. 

Sorry, my brain must be out to lunch. Posted in wrong spot. 

Edited by Ron Johnson

Hi Ron,sorry to hear.I had a heart attack in 2000,so it's been 17 years.

You have to watch your diet and do things in moderation.Nothing too strenuous. 

I know  what you are going through.I was afraid to walk and afraid not to walk.

I got depressed of it but time took care of that.When I passed 2nd stress test, it gave me a big boost

just to know I was on the mend.

Bottom line..do things but do not over do it.

Take care and be well friend.

I've also been through this, only I had 4 by passes. I went to the doctor because of back pain and after some testing I was told I had had at least significant heart attacks. The surgery didn't hurt as much as not being able to go into the shop. My chest incision didn't heal properly, so I was banned from the shop for almost 3 months.

I hope you heal quickly and painlessly.  Happy scrolling.

22 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Apparently had a big heart attack over three weeks ago which I thought the pain at the time across chest was from lifting. Went into hospital on Apr. 28 due to breathing problems.  They did every possible test and told me I had a heart attack and then rushed me to a larger hospital in another city over an hr away. The following Mon. they did an angio on me and put in a stint into my left front valve. Although blockage was opened damage to the bottom left of heart had already been done and is only operating at 38% capacity. I'll know within four months if medication strengthens the heart muscles. In the mean time I'm back home and today is the first time I managed to do a little scrolling. So now I know the felling of being given a second chance. God sometimes works in mysterious ways. 

Sorry, my brain must be out to lunch. Posted in wrong spot. 

Not your time to go i see ,welcome back friend .you've got lots of wood to scroll before you go so let's get busy and thank the Lord for another day in paradise!