something good in everything thats bad

People keep giving me things they don't want anymore at the ware house.It's great because i can get a few bucks for them on offer up.But the last load they just put anywhere knowing i struggle to do anything so there it sits for days,Well on my way to ER the 8 th time when i closed the door and avalanche of stuff came down.i couldn't deal with it then but when i got home i found the worst had happened.2000 patterns all sorted had made it's way to the floor from a giant roll of 7'x1/4"x1.5 'round foam someone gave me.I spent hours after i got sleep from the 2 ER's. .So the good part was i've found great patterns to keep loading up my friends store with as i see i need 3 tires on my car all of the sudden.?

15 hours ago, WayneMahler said:

Sounds like a well deserved session of R&R is in line for you Kevin. So grab a beverage of choice, kick back and enjoy some down time .:)

Boy do i hate down time .I want to feel I'm worth my salt for the things i try to do in a day.Laying down really hurts my neck from pushing the dumpster.

8 minutes ago, lawson56 said:

Kevin,I have never told anyone to get plastered,(I'm not a Drinking man)But in Your Case,get Stoned for a night!!;)Then wake up somewhat fresh ,maybe,:? in the next few days.

I hate being constipated from the pills and try not to take them.i hurt so bad getting stoned on them won't happen because of the pain,Masks it.but definitely no more driving on them. i was lucky once.

Edited by amazingkevin

On 6/20/2017 at 6:24 AM, Sycamore67 said:

I am going to say this again.

You need a good pain management doctor who can find a combination of things to make you feel better and still be functional.  He can also help with the side effects.  How do I know this...I saw my pain management doctor yesterday and see him once a month.  

I went to a pain doctor about my Neuropathy yesterday myself. I have not been to a pain doctor before and I hope she can help me. If nothing else she was nice looking and that helped the pain for a while.  :lol: I know I am a dirty old man.

On 6/20/2017 at 6:24 AM, Sycamore67 said:

I am going to say this again.

You need a good pain management doctor who can find a combination of things to make you feel better and still be functional.  He can also help with the side effects.  How do I know this...I saw my pain management doctor yesterday and see him once a month.  

yes this in store to see one but the ER messed up 4 appointments for me ,pain management being one of them.

On 6/22/2017 at 1:15 PM, hawkeye10 said:

I went to a pain doctor about my Neuropathy yesterday myself. I have not been to a pain doctor before and I hope she can help me. If nothing else she was nice looking and that helped the pain for a while.  :lol: I know I am a dirty old man.

Yes i agree seeing lovely lady's does  a heart good but there always married.I told my doc that if he put a hundred dollar bill in my pocket i'd feel a lot better.lol

On 6/28/2017 at 8:49 AM, meflick said:

Kevin, good to see you back on the boards and posting.  We have been worried about you. 

Thanks Melanie,I've been drain of energy to even fix a meal .I so missed coming back here but i've been thru the mill an survived.i need ed rest .And to top it off they stopped my pain meds 3 of them for an antibiotic to work for over a week.I snuck a beer and here i am i need some relieve who would have thought it would be in a can of beer .Doc did not say no drinking,bingo!Thanks friend for looking out for me.

Kevin,the biggest stimulant  you should have is a coffee,and that should be decaf.liqueur or beer is only going to

Mess you up more,Then you will have to start over.Take some deep breaths,try to get organized again.First thing you know you will be filling that store....

On 6/30/2017 at 2:59 PM, Gordster said:

Kevin,the biggest stimulant  you should have is a coffee,and that should be decaf.liqueur or beer is only going to

Mess you up more,Then you will have to start over.Take some deep breaths,try to get organized again.First thing you know you will be filling that store....

Gordie i have the 10 commandments as requested from my friend with the store over a month ago. it's half finished & a biggy too. I need to get back on it .his customers are wondering what going on with me .they help keep me going with supplys and gas etc.My prices are dirt cheap as money coming in is better than not.Taxi drivers what the big fares but doing a lot of small one ends bordom and your still coming out great .My c-pap machine was delivered finally after 10 months of fighting for it .i should wake up refreshed i the morning instead of feeling like im ready to crawl in my grave when i wake up. IO say to my self boy do i feel bad .Anyway the face mask they gave me is for a little kid and i struggle to breath thru it so another wait for the right one .In the sleep study i took in the hospital i slept like a log and peed the bed from sleeping so good with the c-pap breathing machine.I can't wait to get it going so i wake up refreshed like i should .things should do a turn around in my work getting good sleep soon.thanks Gordie for the prayers !