Dragon Puzzle

vykus

I have been busy with a lot of things this last year and most of my  projects have been utilitarian rather than fun scroll saw projects. I was able to make this puzzle and I finished it up on Fri night. Sat. my family had booth at a flea market, trying to get rid of old stuff etc. and I had a small table with what scroll saw and other art I had to sell. Not the best venue for this type of item but this little puzzle sold first and without haggling, they just payed the asked for price. I expected to be talked down a bit. It was the only scroll work I sold but I was ok with that. I also sold one of my Colored Pencil paintings. between all of us we were about $200 over booth costs. And the weather was perfect, wish it was the same throughout the country. 

2017-09-08 20.46.17.jpg

Just now, vykus said:

I have been busy with a lot of things this last year and most of my  projects have been utilitarian rather than fun scroll saw projects. I was able to make this puzzle and I finished it up on Fri night. Sat. my family had booth at a flea market, trying to get rid of old stuff etc. and I had a small table with what scroll saw and other art I had to sell. Not the best venue for this type of item but this little puzzle sold first and without haggling, they just payed the asked for price. I expected to be talked down a bit. It was the only scroll work I sold but I was ok with that. I also sold one of my Colored Pencil paintings. between all of us we were about $200 over booth costs. And the weather was perfect, wish it was the same throughout the country. 

2017-09-08 20.46.17.jpg

Just now, vykus said:

2017-09-08 20.46.17.jpg

Wow wow Wow!