Shiny new tote bin

Iguanadon

As my herd of animals keeps growing that I display at shows, I had run out of room in the grey tote bin I'd been using to haul them to events.  I was having to eliminate some animals that weren't big sellers and I hated doing that so I bought a shiny new blue bin today that will hold about 30-50% more... but then I may not be able to lift it.  LOL

In the old tote bin, I was using cardboard as dividers to lay the puzzles on but I didn't have any boxes laying around to make new ones, so I bought an 8'x4' piece of material, it's like pegboard but without the holes, and I cut it into pieces the right size for the bin.  I need to get some more.  I was able to make 9 dividers and need 3 or 4 more.  But seriously, I do have to be careful not to make it so heavy I can't lift it.

IMG_20170913_144902.jpg

Edited by Iguanadon

That can be a issue certainly if you are Barney Fife size. Two suggestions work out on upper body and get 2 friends to come with you and let them do the lifting. My totes are good size and heavy but I can manage to slide off truck and on to cart with wheels. Also some of the shows I attend the Boy Scouts, 4H or Church group sponsor and help. 

51 minutes ago, bandaideman said:

That can be a issue certainly if you are Barney Fife size. Two suggestions work out on upper body and get 2 friends to come with you and let them do the lifting. My totes are good size and heavy but I can manage to slide off truck and on to cart with wheels. Also some of the shows I attend the Boy Scouts, 4H or Church group sponsor and help. 

Wheels!

• 2 weeks later...