EXCALIBUR on Craigslist

Sam777

Not that close, Sam.. I have so much on my plate right now. We have company coming from Portland and Heppner as well as Lake Havasu as well as friends that are snowbirds heading our way over the next 3 months. Also  we are flying to Heppner for Thanksgiving with family for two weeks. I couldn't find the time right now , even it I wanted to. However, We are planning a trip some time this year to San Diego and perhaps  I may try and find out how close you are to where we are going and see if we might be able to meet up for dinner or something

Dick

heppnerguy

7 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

Not that close, Sam.. I have so much on my plate right now. We have company coming from Portland and Heppner as well as Lake Havasu as well as friends that are snowbirds heading our way over the next 3 months. Also  we are flying to Heppner for Thanksgiving with family for two weeks. I couldn't find the time right now , even it I wanted to. However, We are planning a trip some time this year to San Diego and perhaps  I may try and find out how close you are to where we are going and see if we might be able to meet up for dinner or something

Dick

heppnerguy

That would great.

Keep me posted on your plans.