Star Pupil Kathy

juvy

Hello .... I haven't posted here in ages, so couldn't resist this opportunity

My star pupil Kathy... she started scrolling just 18 months ago ....look what she just finished!

We're so proud of her! She lives about an hour away and drove here 2-3 times a month for the last year. Then her patience was severely tested.

Once she finished all the cutting she left the parts here for Ken and myself to assemble.... however... we had an overseas trip booked and couldn't do it until we came back.

She didn't know we finished it when she came to visit... her face was priceless! This was well worth it... three days in a row she send us e-mail telling us that she still loves her clock!

Now THAT's what I think is what it's all about :)

Juvy

thumb_P6151855ss.jpg

Thanks everyone..... I showed Kathy all the answers and she loved being "famous"

She now wants to do more "big" projects, one of them is the Eiffel tower - so far have only found a portrait style pattern, but she shook her head... she wants something "better" lol

Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging

Juvy

here it is I searched back in the bragging rights to february and it was there last time i posted here but there's quit a few months disappeared now,february being one of them. Luckily i save it when i found it last time .so here it is.This was done by our member ALATA 69 BACK IN FEBRUARY.It's about 2' tall.

Thanks Clayton, think that Wildwood one is a bit out ofKathy's reach..... price wise, also looks like it would take her probably longer then the clock.

I do however think the one Kevin is showing would be a bit quicker...... any idea where the pattern came from?

Thanks

Juvy

no idea where he got it ,but i do remember that he modified it a bit.If i was a little better on the computer i could do so much more to help you. his post of the picture mysteryiously dissapead since the last time i looked at it ,if that had not happened i could go back and get that info for you.But if anybody knows how to get hold of " :) alata69" our member with a private message he could give you what you need.I tryed hard to do that and failed ,i just don't know the procedure.But i'm learning.Here at ssv i'm forced to learn more on the computer as i want to do more which is a blessing .Thank you ssv!