Ornaments For Charity - 2017 Edition

Travis

CharityBook2017.png

I'm proud to announce that SSV's Ornaments For Charity - 2017 eBook is now available! This year, we got 9 designers to design 45 additional patterns. The eBook is now 78 pages with 250 Holiday ornament patterns!

You can download the eBook for free and check it out. If you decide to keep the eBook, we ask you to donate to your favorite charity (we're on the honor system here). Remember, this isn't about "buying" an ebook of patterns, it's about giving to a worthy cause. So dig deep when donating to your favorite charity.

Please spread the word about this wonderful eBook of patterns.  Post to your favorite social media, other clubs and organizations.  The more people who know about it, the more money we're able to raise for worthy causes.

You can find the ebook here. There will be a tab on the navigation menu through Christmas. After Christmas, it will be moved under the More tab in the navigation bar.

Special thanks to the following for donating patterns to this year's eBook:

• Travis
  • Montserrat
  • meflick
  • worbler
  • Fab4
  • Debbie Shipman 
  • MrsN
  • GPscroller
  • Phantom Scroller

I hope everybody has a wonderful Holiday Season surrounded by those you love.

:santa:

• Travis pinned this topic
8 hours ago, WayneMahler said:

I donate to our local food bank on a monthly basis. I wanted to draw up some patterns but that time thing and shop time got in the way. I'll donate additional to another charity. American Cancer society in regards to this effort. Thank you all for all you do !

Wayne I run a food bank agency.  Last year our agency distributed over 20 tons of food donated by people such as you and local businesses.  We thank you and appreciate all the support especially this time of year. It does make a difference. 

Thanks to everyone who donated designs this year.  I have had a look and lots of new great additions added to the book.  I hope if anyone cuts any of them, you will share some pics here in the group.  Thanks Travis for your coordination and behind the scenes work to get it all pulled together.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, meflick said:

Thanks to everyone who donated designs this year.  I have had a look and lots of new great additions added to the book.  I hope if anyone cuts any of them, you will share some pics here in the group.  Thanks Travis for your coordination and behind the scenes work to get it all pulled together.

Here you go Melanie, these are what I cut before I submitted the patterns.  The mooning snowman was from a pic that Jan found on Facebook and wanted made into a Christmas ornament, made four and have none left.  She gave them all away.

Jeff

IMG_3186.JPG

IMG_3196.JPG

Snowman Moon.JPG

• Travis unpinned this topic