Craft fair

Rob

18 hours ago, Rob said:

My last indoor craft fair of the year took place today.  The day did not start well.  I went to open my car door and the handle came off in my hand so I had to climb in from the passenger side.  Then I got to the venue and found I had left my display stands at home.  However, nonetheless the day was a great success.  I sold three items to other vendors before we even opened and ended the day at more than double my previous best.   I sold items that had not sold over several previous sales and one gentleman single handedly bought no less than ten items!  I have also had some follow ups since I got home which will add to the total.  So for those of you who do sell,  keep at it, you never know what will sell on the day but in the end things usually do so chin up, enjoy your self and have fun!

Now I need to get to work replenishing stock, a problem I have not had in a long time ;)!

Rob 

there's always something good in everything that's bad ,you found it! Good job ,Grin an bear it!