Remote control

Sydney

I've had one on my dust collector for many years now.  I got it from Rockler and paid around $75.  I thought it was expensive then they now want $100! It is a good one, like I said I've had it for years and it has never failed nor have I lost the remote for it. 

http://www.rockler.com/dust-collector-remote-switch

I would think. you could find a cheaper one that would work just fine.  They are very convenient to have.

54 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

I've had one on my dust collector for many years now.  I got it from Rockler and paid around $75.  I thought it was expensive then they now want $100! It is a good one, like I said I've had it for years and it has never failed nor have I lost the remote for it. 

http://www.rockler.com/dust-collector-remote-switch

I would think. you could find a cheaper one that would work just fine.  They are very convenient to have.

Amazon has several remote controls way cheaper.

leon

A couple of years back, I ran across a remote controlled outside 3 way plug in for Christmas lights. $14.99 ea. I bought two and I will buy a couple more this coming year. I haven't seen them except at Christmas time. We don't have a Menards here on the West coast. I did check the amperage ratings and they exceed the draw of a shop vac.