Back To School - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

BackToSchool.png

School starts in 3 or 4 weeks!  Can you believe it!?  What happened?  Did your summer seem to go quicker than normal?  Mine sure did.  With school right around the corner, I thought a Back To School challenge would be fun.  Make something for your kids or grand kids for school.  Perhaps something for their teacher.  Or maybe some learning toys for a school or preschool?  Have fun with it and get creative.  I can't wait to see what y'all come up with.

• Travis pinned this topic

Believe it not Travis, many around here have already started back to school. 🙃 They do get a Fall Break though and will be done for the year by the end of May. I remember when we didn’t start until after Labor Day. 

Edited by meflick
typos (but probably still missed one!)

I made this crayon holder for my friend's grandson. I found the pattern in a book of woodworking projects. The truck body and trailer are made from poplar wood. I bought the wheels from the local Hobby Lobby. I painted it with acrylic craft paint and finished it with a few coats of polyurethane. And yes, he's a big fan of dinosaurs.

20180623_115025.jpg

On 8/17/2018 at 10:04 AM, Shari said:

I made this crayon holder for my friend's grandson. I found the pattern in a book of woodworking projects. The truck body and trailer are made from poplar wood. I bought the wheels from the local Hobby Lobby. I painted it with acrylic craft paint and finished it with a few coats of polyurethane. And yes, he's a big fan of dinosaurs.

20180623_115025.jpg

That is the coolest crayon holder I've ever seen. Thanks for showing it.

• 1 month later...
  • Travis unpinned this topic