Winfield collection site

kardar2

I was thinking they are the same company as the www.scrolleronline.com ? I used to get their little catalogs in the mail... I've never been to the place but they are here in Michigan.. maybe 60 mile away.. always going to go one day.. but never had yet, LOL

Edited by kmmcrafts

1 hour ago, kmmcrafts said:

I was thinking they are the same company as the www.scrolleronline.com ? I used to get their little catalogs in the mail... I've never been to the place but they are here in Michigan.. maybe 60 mile away.. always going to go one day.. but never had yet, LOL

Well here is your calling 

go down there and take a video and ask questions for us. LOL  

I like the catalog from them way better than there web site. I’m not sure what it is but I see lots of patterns in the catalog that appeals to me. I see them same patterns on line i don’t even give a second look. I used there big foot and black bear patterns for yard. 

The problem is good plywood is like 50 or 60 bucks a sheet and I don’t even know what they’re getting for treated plywood.

Edited by Brianr24

3 minutes ago, meflick said:

You are right Kevin, they are the same company, if you go to each site, and then go to their “contact us” page, it is the same address and information. They are in Linden. MI.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.. I have a cousin in Linden.. and have been going to stop in at this place when I go visit my cousin.. just haven't made it there yet.. usually get to talking with family and stay longer than I intend to.. then the place it closed by the time I'm heading home.. It's about a 2 hour each way drive from me.. so I've never really wanted to just make a special trip to go there.. might have to just so i can go check it out though.. been wanting to check it out for about 6-8 years now, LOL