I’m alive!

dgman

Just wanted you all to know I’m still alive. It was a very serious surgery. I had complications from pain meds, and am still in the hospital. I’m hoping to be home for thanksgiving, but no guarantees. I’m still very foggy so this is very hard for me to do not to mention the smoke from the fires.

You have all heard about the shooting here in Thousand Oaks. I’m in the hospital that the Sheriffs officer died. So it’s been a tough time for me. I’ll check Bach in in about a week or so,

Dan

Edited by dgman

1 hour ago, dgman said:

Just wanted you all to know I’m still alive. It was a very serious surgery. I had complications from pain meds, and am still in the hospital. I’m hoping to be home for thanksgiving, but no guarantees. I’m still very foggy so this is very hard for me to do not to mention the smoke from the fires.

You have all heard about the shooting here in Thousand Oaks. I’m in the hospital that the Sheriffs officer died. So it’s been a tough time for me. I’ll check Bach in in about a week or so,

Dan

Sorry to hear you are down Dan. Please take care of yourself and get back on your feet ASAP! What kind of surgery did you have if I may ask. If you don't want to say, I'll understand.

13 minutes ago, octoolguy said:

Sorry to hear you are down Dan. Please take care of yourself and get back on your feet ASAP! What kind of surgery did you have if I may ask. If you don't want to say, I'll understand.

Ray, if you go over to the coffee house, I explained it there about tree weeks ago

3 hours ago, dgman said:

Ray, if you go over to the coffee house, I explained it there about tree weeks ago

I found it Dan thanks. I can't believe that you are having to go through all this while the world is turning itself inside out up your way. Terrible happenings all around you. Stay safe and we'll all be sending prayers your way.

Dan, glad you were able to give us an update. Sorry to hear that you had some issues arise after that made your recovery more difficult. Prayers said for you to be on a better road to recovery. Thoughts and prayers for all in your area dealing with the fires and the shooting and their aftermath,  

25 minutes ago, danny said:

Dgman....Dan my Good Old Friend I will be Praying for your Healing.  Sorry this is the first I have heard of all.

Been busy otherwise and didn't get on her much................Get Well My Good Friend.......................Danny  :+}

Hi Danny:
At your age you shouldn't get on her much......sorry, I just couldn't leave it alone
It's funny what one letter does to a whole sentence, isn't it?
Fab4

Must've missed this thread earlier.  Sorry to hear you are still in the hospital.  Sounds like a rough time all around.  I had hoped you were home and well on the way to a full recovery by now.

Hang in there Dan.  Like Red Green used to say; "Remember, I'm pullin' for ya!  We're all in this together."