Just being nosy.

Foxfold

On 12/26/2020 at 6:46 AM, Ken Lotts said:

I started out on Dewalt in 2010 and then bought a Seyco when they first came out then this year I pulled out the stops and got a Hegner Multimax 22V.  I gave the Dewalt to mt grandson so now my shop has the Seyco and the Hegner.  I like having two saws.  I don't imagine I will get a third though.

saws in garage.jpg

That is my current combo also....

55 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

I have two,,, no reason that really is important,,,, I just do and I use both...  If I found a can't resist on a Hawk... G-4 or better I would have three.. no reason that really is important....  But think about,,, people use to get by with one car,,,, but, really who does anymore....

We do.....although I drive a company truck!

On 12/22/2020 at 6:06 PM, octoolguy said:

You will wonder how you ever got along without a band-saw. I use mine all the time. I don't have a dedicated table saw. I have to wheel it outdoors and set it up so I make lots of quick cuts on my band-saw. Very handy.

I bought a band saw last year and have only used it a couple of times.  I think my son-in-law has used it more than me!!!  I have some wood glued up waiting to get time to make a bandsaw box.

4 hours ago, Rolf said:

Three cars. 1970 TVR (48 years), 2005 Sebring Hardtop convertible, my wife's car and My 2016 Grand Cherokee (27K only miles) To haul stuff.  and a 1968 Triumph Tiger 100 motorcycle in boxes. 

Get that tiger out of the box! I had a T-100 in 1963. It was a 50's something. Faye and I had just gotten married and she thought a deep freezer was more important. I decided to keep my wife. You can guess the rest of the story. 

Sorry for the hijack. 

I have 3 saws.  My craftsman (which I love) is in my craft room upstairs, that is my *go to saw*.  My old $18.00 yard sale find is in my husbands work shop.  He uses it instead of coming and asking me to cut something for him.  My Hegner is in my work area in our barn,  I use that when I am outside in the warmer weather.