Thanks to Fab4

wombatie

Congratulations Marg on the great cutting and to Paul, who ask me to help him understand how to work GIMP, all so long ago and look how far he has come with it and last but not least, Congratulations to the bride and groom to be, that gets to have all this work become an ever lasting memory from Their special day

Dick

heppnerguy 

3 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

Congratulations Marg on the great cutting and to Paul, who ask me to help him understand how to work GIMP, all so long ago and look how far he has come with it and last but not least, Congratulations to the bride and groom to be, that gets to have all this work become an ever lasting memory from Their special day

Dick

heppnerguy 

Hi Dick:
Absolutely right Dick
That was back in Sept. 2013 - Still have what you sent me back then
This is what this site is all about - The experienced ones (notice I didn't say "Old")...lol
teach the rookies so the learning chain can continue
This is what makes THE VILLAGE a great place to be
You may enter as a complete stranger but within days you become a Villager and a family member
Heck, you may even make a friend or 2

Now, back to our regular scheduled program
Fab4

14 hours ago, Fab4 said:

Hi Dick:
Absolutely right Dick
That was back in Sept. 2013 - Still have what you sent me back then
This is what this site is all about - The experienced ones (notice I didn't say "Old")...lol
teach the rookies so the learning chain can continue
This is what makes THE VILLAGE a great place to be
You may enter as a complete stranger but within days you become a Villager and a family member
Heck, you may even make a friend or 2

Now, back to our regular scheduled program
Fab4

Well said, Paul.  Hard to believe it was that long ago. I am in complete agreement about becoming a family member here. One only has to log on and participate and soon they understand what THE VILLAGE is all about. It sure is nice to see  your progress, but where the heck is mine?  Anyway, I have made a few efforts to help people as they begin their journey in scrolling and some of them have  become what I like to think of as a real friend. I have personally met a few people from here and I have not found one that I have not liked personally once I have.

Dick

heppnerguy

3 hours ago, Dave Monk said:

Looks great Marg! I very seldom where a dust mask but working with MDF I sure do.

Yeah I quite agree with you Dave.  It was such a long time since I had cut any MDF but it soon had me reaching for the dust mask.  I still prefer to cut pine for painting but they were paying me not the other way around.  😷

Marg