Hello from Finland

Jari

Hi everybody!!

I'm Jari from Finland. And if You want to take a GoogleMaps - tour type Kaakamo in searchfield :) 

I've done some woodwork in my younger days and now got the inspiration again :) I'm a total beginner in scroll sawing but it's fun that I can say allready. I bought a Dremel Moto Saw for this hobby.

At this time this is just getting to know my machine and sawing simple patterns, step by step and learning by error and trying :D

Nice to be part of this community!! And sorry my bad english.

Jari

Welcome to the forum, Jari,
I hope to see some of your projects soon. We love pictures!
Sometimes you will see abbreviations here that are not really English
words so, please do not be embarrassed to ask what they mean.

Sadly, the Dremel Moto-saw can only use pinned-end blades if what I read in reviews state.
That means you will have to drill large entry holes to place the blade through the work piece.
Not a big deal until you want to cut more intricate patterns.

Have fun and ask all the questions you want. You will get a lot of friendly help here.

God Bless! Spirithorse

Welcome to the Village Jari, from the very sunny and warm Australia.  :cool:  You are starting off the right way by getting to know your saw and how it works and by doing simple patterns, you will soon improve that way and onto bigger and better things.

Marg

Your presents here is more than welcome here! Pretty much any saw will get the job done and i don't regret a second of all it fun and relaxation I've had on all the saws i tried.Low end to Dewalt. Keep coming back and scour the forums for an unlimited amount of info from previous posts by clickingon the page numbers on the bottom of each page here.Welcome friend!!

Always enjoyable when someone from the other side of the big pond, decides we are a good place to investigate. There are a lot of folks here from all parts of the world and you can explore all our nooks and crannies and find a lot of good information and free patterns to try out, any time you wish. The secret here is to log on often and very soon you will feel right at home here. so I send my greetings from Southern Arizona, where a lot of cactus and palm trees grow.

Dick

heppnerguy