This one took me awhile

heppnerguy

2 hours ago, Fran L said:

That is fantastic. Doing something like this is my ultimate goal down the road. Still a few years down the road but I'll get there.

you certainly will get there, as long as you keep scrolling the way you are it won't be very long until you want to push the envelop

Dick

heppnerguy

1 hour ago, meflick said:

What a beautiful gift Dick and will no doubt be a family heirloom. Your new granddaughter in law is going to be thrilled I am sure. Thanks for showing. I know I do not have the patience to do that fretwork for sure!

thank you for the nice comment. With the intarsia skills you have, I bet once you decide to try a little more fret work, you will find it very rewarding and venture far beyond my mediocre skill. Remember, " it is only one hole at a time'

Dick

heppnerguy

8 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

thank you for the nice comment. With the intarsia skills you have, I bet once you decide to try a little more fret work, you will find it very rewarding and venture far beyond my mediocre skill. Remember, " it is only one hole at a time'

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you Dick for the kind words. However, I don't know about every surpassing anyone and doing this type of fretwork.  While it may be just one hole at a time, it's all those holes that have to be drilled and then cut, then the blade moved, then cut, then the blade moved that my patience will not handle in those large fretwork patterns like this one! I will just admire yours!