Hey kitty, kitty, where's that mouse?

Rockytime

9 hours ago, Rockytime said:

Another Neptune/Janevsky pattern. I enlarged it by 25%. 1/4" BB. #1 Pegas MG. 50/50 BLO.

Hello, it is my pattern (was made in August, 2018). Firstly I thought Janevsky (as you wrote) took the same origin image for pattern, but it cant be - when I was making this pattern I used only half of origin image and other half I draw myself. 

16 hours ago, alexfox said:

Hello, it is my pattern (was made in August, 2018). Firstly I thought Janevsky (as you wrote) took the same origin image for pattern, but it cant be - when I was making this pattern I used only half of origin image and other half I draw myself. 

Well I am certainly embarrassed. I owe you a BIG apology. Now I don't know this happened. Someone had posted the same pattern awhile ago. I liked it and downloaded it. I had downloaded several patterns by neptune. I cut the designers name off the pattern and leave it on my desk to remind me whose pattern I am cutting. I must have picked up the wrong label. I will say this you certainly create great patterns. I should gain admission before downloading.